Hatsune Miku Sings Zelda! Hatsune Miku Sings Zelda!

It was very nice in my ears.

Unlike the last revewer I thought this was very well done.

Zorathan responds:

Well thank you.

The Mario and Zelda ragtime The Mario and Zelda ragtime

Good old ragtime.

Wow no one on newgrounds ever did a ragtime before. (to my knowledge) Awsome song do more!!!

numa numa FLremix numa numa FLremix

Nice job!!!

Heh I like tha way you sounded out the song. But if you do another remix of this song, be sure to put in a coputerized voice to sing the vocals. No one used the volcals in a coputerized voice yet! Well I think, mayby one guy. Still good remix!

asagoth11 responds:

ill try that next maby!

super mario world2:latin donut super mario world2:latin donut

wholy mokys I'm the first!

Yay I love being the first to review!!! I give your latin song a 10 out of 10! AWSOME!

Sonic Boom Sonic Boom

cool

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Sonic Boom! Sonic Boom!

wtf!

wtf is thissh#t

Song Of Time Mix Loop Song Of Time Mix Loop

Lol thats not a loop!

A loop is much shorter than your song here. But very nice remix you got here!
Keep up the good work. Newgrounds needs people like you around!

mename3isme responds:

it's much more loopy than the original song, this one could actually cycle so I just figured.
But in anycase, I'll ponder that, figure out what a loop really is, and yea.
This was just supposed to be a more focused and truncated version of the remix.
hmmmm, loops. Fruit loops. They taste good but give me a strange taste in my throat.
Thank you for your favorable score! I am appreciative!

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

I am astonished

I can't. Can't. I CAN'T BREATH!!! YOU SONG TOOK MY BREATH AWAY!!!!

rtnario responds:

Hang in there. XD Thanks!

Windmill Rmix Windmill Rmix

Give me a cool author responce!

Your song is awsome!!! Hey give me one of them cool responses too!!

Elfeado responds:

=======aaa======aaa
==========aaaaaa

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

As the guy says!

"From the sky to the ground"
"Rain is falling all around"
"Lighting, Thunder, and Rain"
"The song of storms begains"